It can be used on the hair as well as the whole body. It can be used as a remedy that fights skin parasites: scabies, lice, demodicosis, thrombiculosis.
Super effective against scabies and head lice!
We offer perfect antiparasitic shampoo Dr. Soleil containing benzyl benzoate 10% concentration. It can be used on the hair as well as the whole body. Benzyl benzoate has insecticidal properties. It can be used as a remedy that fights skin parasites.
- Lice (head, pubic clothing lice and nits)
Other practical uses:
- Thrombiculosis (autumn itch and other parasitic mites)
Antiparasitic shampoo is recommended for people suffering from scabies as well as prophylactic for people who are around people infected with skin parasites. Additionally, it can be successfully used in demodicosis and thrombiculosis. In the case of prophylaxis, the most important thing is to apply the shampoo immediately when scabies is detected. It should be used in closed human centers like: hospitals, nursing homes, arrests, prisons. In the case of people suffering from scabies, the shampoo should be used additionally with scabies medicine.
Method of use:
- HAIR – apply right amount of shampoo and leave for 4 minutes, rinse, apply again to get plentiful foam, rinse well and dry the hair.
- SKIN – apply like a regular gel and leave on 5-10 minutes. Use regularly.
THE MOST EFFECTIVE PREPARATION FOR LICE IN POLAND AND AT THE SAME TIME THE ONLY THAT EFFECTIVELY DESTROYS NITS.
- LICE – apply the shampoo, leave for 4 minutes, rinse, repeat the operation. Remove dead nits with a fine comb. Repeat the procedure after 24 hours and then after 7 days.
- PUBIC LICE – apply the shampoo, leave for 10 minutes, rinse, repeat. Repeat the procedure after 24 hours and then after 7 days.
- CLOTHING LICE – apply for whole body leave for 10 minutes. Use frequently.
- NOT RECOMMENDED for newborns and children under 2.
- NOT RECOMMENDED for people with hypersensitivity to benzyl benzoate or other ingredient.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes of the eyes and nose
- Product for external use to apply for undamaged skin
- Keep out of the reach of children
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Benzyl Benzoate (10%), Cocamide DEA, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone / Methylisothiazolinone / Benzyl Alcohol, CI 42090
Packaging capacity: 200 ml. The product has been laboratory and dermatologically tested.
Reference number: CPNP 1125140