The massager in the form of a double-sided roller is made of 100% natural jade stone, called the stone of youth, it is recommended for the massage of all parts of the face and neck.
The massager in the form of a double-sided roller is made of 100% natural jade stone, called the stone of youth, it is recommended for the massage of all parts of the face and neck. If you want to reduce wrinkles or get rid of dark circles under the eyes, this product is just for you. The properties of jade stone have been known for many years in the beauty care of Asian women, who are famous for their youthful appearance despite the passage of time. Massage stimulates the skin to renew and regenerate, strengthens its protective system. It stimulates the production of collagen and elastin in our skin, responsible for firmness and elasticity. A cooling massage is designed to reduce swelling and bruising, especially around the eyes. It is also great for massaging couperose skin, soothes and soothes redness
Massage direction, keep it well to improve massager performance:
- Eye Area - Using a smaller roller, massage it over the area below the browline and above the eyes. When massaging the area under the eyes, move gently and slowly to where bags or dark circles usually appear. Always start from the nose area outwards.
- Nose - rest the roller on the edge of the nose where the eyebrow begins. Move it downwards to the tip of your nose. Move only on one side of the nose, then massage the other side.
- Cheeks - Move from the center of the face, across the cheek, up to the area of the lymph nodes in front of the ear. Repeat the move on the line below.
- Forehead - start from the point between the eyebrows, work your way up to the hairline. Then move over the eyebrows from the center of the forehead to the temples. Move higher and repeat the movement until you reach the hairline.
- Mouth area - Using the smaller tip, circle around the mouth, trying to transport the lymph to the lymph nodes in front of the ear.
- Chin and lower jaw - Slide the roller from the center of the chin to the pinna, starting from the area just below the lower lip. Move a little lower and repeat the move.
- Neck - Start from the center of the neck, move down to the collarbones, then move a bit and repeat the movement.
How to use the massager:
- Before using the massager, clean the face with a make-up remover
- Rinse the roller with lukewarm water before use.
- The massage can be performed dry or with the use of massage oil or face care cosmetics. You can also use a roller after using your favorite face or eye cream, depending on which part will be massaged.
- We make movements with the roller from the inside to the outside of the face. Along the neck from top to bottom. Vertical top down around the nose
- In the case of massage aimed at reducing pores, place the roller in the refrigerator or freezer for a few minutes.
- Using a chilled massager will also work well for massaging the eye area
- It is recommended to massage twice a day in the morning and in the evening for about 10-15 minutes.
- Two rollers made of jade stone
- Larger for face and neck massage
- Smaller for massage around the eyes and nose
- Made of black jade stone, the so-called obsidian, responsible for cleansing the body of toxins and reducing muscle tension
- It has a cooling effect
- Smooth rollers prevent skin injuries during the treatment
- Easy to use
- For manual massage
- Length: approx.14.5 cm
Benefits for your skin from the massager:
- Improving the firmness and condition of the facial skin
- Reduction of wrinkles and crow's feet
- Reduction of bruises around the eyes
- Reduction of puffiness around the eyes
- Improving blood circulation in the massaged area
- The chill emitted by the rollers closes the enlarged pores of the skin
- The massage relaxes irritated skin
- Supports and accelerates the action of anti-wrinkle cosmetics
- Lifting action
- It prevents sagging skin
- Recommended for use on couperose skin, reduces redness and soothes
- It soothes irritations after cosmetic procedures
- It relaxes and relaxes
In order to keep the massager in good condition so that it serves a long time, it is recommended to:
- After each use, wipe it with a cotton pad moistened with make-up remover
- Avoid contact of metal parts with water
- In order to preserve the properties of the jade stone, it should be exposed to sunlight every few weeks