The Academy of Regenerative Medicine offers a 3-day body detoxification program.
People die not of old age, but of diseases. A modern man strives to stay young and healthy as long as possible. Detox therapy will help you achieve this goal!
The Academy of Regenerative Medicine offers a 3-day body detoxification program. Procedures will be performed only in a deluxe room. The program includes the colon cleansing, liver cleanse, parasite cleanse, prevention and slowdown of inflammatory processes, as well as the use of original herbal mixtures to cleanse the body. This is the most effective body detoxification program which helps to eliminate many negative processes in the body and stimulate the immune system by using many natural methods of regenerative medicine in one place, without leaving the room.
A 3-day course can last from Monday to Wednesday or from Thursday to Saturday.
The cost of a 3-day program is
EUR 900 Promotion – EUR 750 (procedures, accommodation, meals, a set of herbal mixtures and a set for the liver cleansing).
- What is included in program?
- How to order therapy?
- What procedures can be included?
- The schedule of courses of therapy
The cost of a 3-day detox program includes:
- basic procedures and therapies
- a set of original herbal mixtures
- a set for the liver cleansing + an electric heating pad
- the training course for our patients “ Simple and available methods of body detoxification by means of natural medicine techniques”
- lunch after the liver cleansing in accordance with the instructions
- fitness center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
How to order a body detoxification course?
Application response time is up to 1-3 business days. Our specialist will contact you by email or phone.
Before arriving at the Academy, each patient should carefully read all the information posted on the official website of the Academy www.medycynaludowa.com
To use the services at the Academy of Regenerative Medicine, you will have to do the following:
- Fill out the booking form posted on the main page of our website. Fill in personal details and contact information. Describe the patient's health status. Specify the date of arrival for the planned course.
- To confirm your reservation, you must pay 400 Euro per person within 3 days after receiving our offer with the confirmation about the possible length of stay at the Academy. If a patient comes to the Academy of Regenerative Medicine on the stipulated date the reservation fee will be adopted as a part of the cost of the course of body detoxification paid in advance. If a patient doesn’t come to the Academy on the stipulated day of arrival it will be considered as a non-refundable reservation fee.
- Only after getting EUR 400 as a reservation fee for a detox course, the Academy confirms the patient an invitation to body detoxification. If a patient received our official invitation and due to some reasons he didn’t come to the Academy for body detoxification or arrived at the Academy and refused to undergo procedures there, EUR 400 paid in advance will not be refundable! After arrival at the Academy, each patient must sign the letter of responsibility, in which he makes a commitment to observe all the rules established in the Academy, gives his consent that new methods and know-how developments may be used for him in the Academy, undertakes not to disclose confidential commercial information of the Academy and takes full responsibility for his life and health.
What procedures and terapies can be included in a 3-day program?
Procedures and therapies that can be included into the program:
- Antibacterial therapy.
- Intestinal microflora restoration
- Detoxification therapy
- Cupping therapy.
- Mud procedures with salt peeling.
- Bell therapy.
- Chinese foot massage.
- Classical massage.
- Cryotherapy and cold water body tempering.
- Belly massage.
- Massages in a mechanical massage chair.
- Mechanotherapy (a gym).
- Liver cleanse.
- Therapeutic fasting.
- Cleansing enemas with special additives.
- Underwater massage.
- Mineral water consumption.
- Antiparasitic therapy.
- Phytotherapy (original herbal tea).
The schedule of courses of body detoxification:
A 3-DAY BODY DETOXIFICATION COURSE CAN START ON MONDAY OR THURSDAY.
A check-in time: from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Sunday / Wednesday.
An extra fee of EUR 25 is charged for check-in on Sunday / Wednesday before 6.00 p.m. or after 10.00 p.m.
The beginning of procedures: 7:15 a.m. on Monday / Thursday.
A check-out time (the last day of the body detoxification course): until 2:00 p.m.
An extra fee of EUR 25 is charged for check-out after 2:00 p.m on Wednesday / Saturday.
Extra days are charged for each additional day.
Opening hours of the Academy of Regenerative Medicine are:
Monday through Saturday.
Closed on Sundays.
The office is open: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Contraindications to the procedures during a 3-day detoxification program in The Academy of Regenerative Medicine
- The severe health condition of the patient, feverish state, haemorrhage, decompensation of body systems: Stage IV cardiovascular failure, Stage IV kidney failure and hemodialysis. In the Academy, there is no intensive care unit and no conditions necessary for the stay of such seriously ill patients.
- Exhaustion of the patient as a result of somatic or mental illness (fear, psychosis, schizophrenia). People in such a condition need special care, without which they become dangerous for themselves and other patients around them.
- Stage IV cancer diseases (except those patients who are misdiagnosed with tumours, the number of whom has recently increased dramatically).
- Infectious diseases transmitted by direct contact and sexually transmitted diseases.
Possible side effects
Detoxification processes cannot pass unnoticed. In most cases, they can be accompanied by inflammatory and regenerative processes and symptoms, such as painful effects, an increase in body temperature, skin redness in some parts of the body, blood pressure changes, rhinitis, cough, nausea, diarrhea, weakness, high pulse rate, changes in composition of blood, changes in hormone levels.
If you notice any side effects while undergoing the course of body detoxification in the Academy of Regenerative Medicine, first of all, you should consult the specialists of the Academy.
Discounts on courses of body detoxification:
|Detoxification therapy for children under 3 years old||15%|
|Detoxification therapy for children under 7 years old||10%|
|Detoxification therapy for children under 14 years old||5%|
|A group of more than 3 patients||5%|
The reservation fee for a body detoxification course is EUR 400 per patient.
If a patient comes to the Academy of Regenerative Medicine on the stipulated date the reservation fee will be adopted as a part of the cost of the course of body detoxification paid in advance. If a patient doesn’t come to the Academy on the stipulated day of arrival it will be considered as a non-refundable reservation fee.
Applications will be accepted electronically when filling out the booking form on our website. You can also ask us your questions about your visit to our Academy by e-mail: [email protected] or by phone: tel., Viber, WhatsApp: +48732027579. Contact person: Maryna Charnenka, deputy director.
Every applicant must provide detailed information about himself and his health problems.
The cost of each course includes all calendar days (working days, weekends and holidays), depending on the chosen body detoxification course. If the patient undergoes fewer procedures recommended to him or reduces the number of days of his previously paid course of body detoxification, the cost of this course remains unchanged and cannot be reduced and refunded.
Payment reference information:
The Academy of Regenerative Medicine
Address: Plac Dworcowy 2G,58-160 Swiebodzice, Poland
PL 02160014621815415890000001 (PLN)
PL 72160014621815415890000002 (EUR)
PL 45160014621815415890000003 (USD)
Bank information: Bank BGŻ BNP Paribas S.A. oddział w Świebodzicach
Bank address: 58-160 Świebodzice, Ul.B.Prusa 2-4, Poland
SWIFT (BIC) PPABPLPK